i weigh 270 as of this morning. thats a gain of 17 lbs over the last 6 months. so i am going to try to lose 30 lbs by the end of the challenge.
my exercise goals are:
6000 mins for the total challenge
200 situps
100 pushups
one 5k marathon
i am not going to be stressing about or posting how many calories i am getting i am just going for moving more.
Good luck on the challenge! You can definetly reach your goals with hard work, and we're all going to be working hard, that is for sure.
ReplyDeleteWow.. Those are some goals there! I wish I had your energy!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the challenge!
xx
Visiting from MLHAS to say hello!!!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck!!!
We can do this!! Is it going to be quick? No. Is it going to be easy? No. Is it going to be fun? Hoping for a sometimes on that one. But the biggest question is will it be worth it? Hell yes it will.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!
You can do it Jones! I remember how you were grooving along with the GAG challenge & I just know you're going to kick that scale's patootie in this challenge as well.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes!
Lynn
You are going to kick this challenge's butt:) :) :) I'm so excited to watch you work hard and meet your goals!
ReplyDelete