So. . . . . . .
There are 100 days left of this year. Wow, its gone fast! I have decided to readjust some things i have been doing and make a few new goals.
- I will start the 200 sit ups program over starting today (i don't feel i have been pushing it like i can and should)(m, w, and fri).
- Same goes for the 100 push ups challenge(t, th, and sat).
- I will start the C25K program from week 1 and do it even when i don't think i can. I will try to keep at the level of the week. (I will do some weeks over if i don't feel i can do the next one as it is instructs after the first week)
Some of my goals for the end of the year are:
- To complete C25K
- To complete 100 push ups
- To complete 200 sit ups
- Work out at least 5200 mins from now to the end of the year. (Thats 400 mins a week)
- Eat no less than 1500 calories and no more than 2000. ( Unless i reevaluate and decide its best for my weight loss journey)
- Drink 200 oz of water everyday.
More later (maybe :P ).
Sit ups wk1/d1 -Done
TOTALS: (TBU)
Exercise: 15 mins calisthenics (-102 kcals)
Omega 3,6,9: [x]
Vitamins: [x]
Caffeine: []
Water intake: 224 oz
Green tea: oz
Calories: ~ 1552 kcal (calories earned = 1602/1700 kcal)
POINTS TOTAL: 9
Vitamins: [x]
Caffeine: []
Water intake: 224 oz
Green tea: oz
Calories: ~ 1552 kcal (calories earned = 1602/1700 kcal)
POINTS TOTAL: 9
Awesome goals! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! ♥
ReplyDeleteThose sound like great plans! Really only 100 days left in 2009? Yikes! I am looking forward to hearing about you finishing the C25K program! You can do it! My advice is to take it slow and concentrate on your breathing.
ReplyDelete