so the scale said 277 today. (about 5 lbs lost over xmas)
Not bad for not watching what i ate(for the most part) and hardly exercising. I will be putting up more info on goals and things later today (probably).
***
so i got things written out, and updated a few things in the sidebars. It is freaking cold here so i will be doing my exercise inside....... untill like, May. I WILL be blogging every day. and i have decided to count calories again so i will be putting that up as well. I plan on doing some kind of physical work/ execise daily and will count whatever i do. except when i get a job, i wont count the hours from that but will count the cals burned for the day. I made me some calenders to write totals down on because it helps me keep motivated when i can look and see all i am doing or have done in one place instead of having to scroll through individual posts. but i keep with things better when my sis can see what i am up too.
Totals
Mins-50
Cals in-1490
Cals burned for day-2524 (aprox)
H20-64 oz
vits-Y
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Any change toward the positive is commendable, and valuable, and everyone goes at their own pace! Never lose heart, keep fighting and changing at your own speed. The New Christine
"This is it! There is no turning back now." she said to herself as she stepped forward. She had prepared for this day for months now and was not going to make excuses any more. As she opened the door she took a deep breath. She could smell fresh air warmed by the sun. It was refreshing; as if she was waking up from a long, dreamless sleep. Sara Livingston
Probably my butt. JUST DO IT!
ReplyDeleteI am going to record calories too. And kick myself. Hard.
ReplyDeleteOuch.
I like the idea of having a calendar to mark all your daily totals in...awesome idea! I might have to adapt that idea to my plan. I'm starting over yet again... this moving home and not working 40 hours a week is really taking it's toll on my healthy goals I want... I sit with Grandpa everyday as he's taking Grandma's passing very hard... he's in FL for the winter right now, so I'm trying to get back on track...then come spring, hopefully my divorce will be final, my job gives me back full time, and I can get a place of my own to be able to do things "my way".... good luck!
ReplyDelete