I need to know:
- what you weigh today 267
- how much you have lost from last week 0
- how much you have lost for the entire challenge 3
- how many minutes you did this past week 840
- how many total minutes you did for the challenge 10490(had to be good at something wasnt loosing well)Here's what I hope to see on your FINAL WEIGH IN POST this week:
- Scale Picture: im not in the running for top so im not gonna bother. sorry sis.
- Full body START photo
- Full body FINISH photo will update a little later today (i am haveing conection issues with my camera so it might be thurs night before its up)
- What places do you feel/see a change in your life and/or body?
- What do you feel is your biggest accomplisment during the last 16 wks?moving more
Oh girl! You KILLED the exercise minutes!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job on the exercise minutes - super impressive! I can't compete with that! ;)
ReplyDelete-Heidi
Wow, I don't know how you did 10,490 minutes of exercise, but that is AMAZING!
ReplyDelete