all right so i have been mia for a while. but im still going. i just have been busy and most of the time computerless, so ya. im not the best blogger in the world.
i am now working full time (which is great) and have been trying to keep up on the weightloss front but am not down very much but keep losing the same 10 lbs over and over and over again.
so i am trying to figure out how to work in exercise around my job and might be posting ideas or "The Plan" up here in a few days(probably my day off).
so if you still read and are hangin in there thanks and good luck to you all.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Any change toward the positive is commendable, and valuable, and everyone goes at their own pace! Never lose heart, keep fighting and changing at your own speed. The New Christine
"This is it! There is no turning back now." she said to herself as she stepped forward. She had prepared for this day for months now and was not going to make excuses any more. As she opened the door she took a deep breath. She could smell fresh air warmed by the sun. It was refreshing; as if she was waking up from a long, dreamless sleep. Sara Livingston
Hi Jones! Hope things are starting to settle down with the Full time job, and busy schedule! It's so not easy. I just re-instated my gym membership (on hold for 4 months) and that one little thing (which is probably the key to my weight-loss) puts my schedule into psycho mode. I've decided to do 2 days each week early (and I mean EARLY 5:45am) work-outs, and the other 3 days during the day (because if I thought for one second that I HAD to start waking up at 5:20am five days a week, I would NEVER accept it, and hit snooze every time). Anyway, I hope you find your groove! Hang in there :)
ReplyDelete