pushups today, also going to try to do c25k i hope.
More later (maybe :P ).
TOTALS: (TBU)
Exercise: 20 mins c25k intervals (-232 kcals), 25 mins walking outdoors (-184 kcals), 15 mins calisenics(-232 kcals) 60 mins total and 648 kcals burned
Omega 3,6,9: [x]
Vitamins: [x]
Caffiene: [x] (moca frappacino)(starbucks is evil!)
Water intake: 184 oz
Green tea: 34 oz
Calories: ~ 1529 kcal (calories earned = 2148/1700 kcal)
POINTS TOTAL: 11
Good job on C25K today!!!!! ♥
ReplyDelete::special olympics hug::
I have "totals envy". Your Daily Totals are kicking my Intake/Exercise Logs butts. :,(
Hi Jones, I'm also a GAGer like you. Your totals do look awesome. Wow, you drink a lot of water. I have tried to drink that much last week, but I get a headache. I totally agree with you...Starbucks is EVIL!!!! I gained 20 lbs from studying there everyday last year and getting those mocha fraps. Your doing great though! Don't give in to that evil starbucks! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete